The girls and I dressed up for the irsh holiday today it was fun and they looked so cute. In These pictures the girls hair looks a little rough because we had to take them at night, because I am lucky to make it to work 15 minutes late. Having Three cute girls has been an adjustment but oh so fun. exspecially when your two year old calls you
Mrs. Crane. ITs pretty funny Mace and I have all sorts of names from Lainee and they aren't mom and dad. Mace is Macie or mace, I am manda amanda, manda panda or Mrs. Crane, My dad is Suds. She is so funny. Paige did the same thing when she was that age though she called us all honey! Kids are so fun aren't they!!!
5 comments:
I LOVE those shirts too cute! And leave it to you to find a way to mix pink in there :)
I get so happy to see your cute family (I know sometimes it doesn't seem like it, like the rush on Sunday). Your girls are cute!!!
Man she is getting so big!
Lilly that is.
I can so perfectly hear little Lainee's high pitched voice calling you Mrs Crane. so funny. She is such a little spitfire and yes, we do love those kids!
cute family. Paytan was the only one who wore green. we all forgot.
Char
CUTE PINK KIDS! I LOVE PINK
Post a Comment