Friday, September 12, 2008

Lainee Lynn's Three

Lainee was born on Arlee's Birthday which has been so fun







My Lainees is three years old Today I can't believe it.
IShe is such a cute girl and has been so much fun.  She is always keeping Mace and I on our toes.
I remeber the day she was born thinking that she would be just like Paige and boy was I wrong she
doesn't look like her and definatly does not have the same personality.
She is so full of it and so so stuborn .  She is always tring me and saying "Lainee do it again mom" She makes me just giggle when I 
just think of her.  She is so funny and is such a daddys girl.  She also is a granpas girl.
She says and does some of the most funnest things.  
I am so sad she is growing up so fast.  I was looking at her today sleeping and I thought
about how much she has grown and how fast time flies.
WEll here are a few pictures through out the last THREE years.
What fun years they have been.

7 comments:

Char said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINEE!!! Her smile is the cutest. It make me want to smile. She is growing up way to fast. Tell Arlee happy birthday for me.

Cammie said...

I finally found you. (ha ha) Happy Birthday Arlee and Lainee. I remember when Lainee was just little. She is so cute. My favorite thing about her is when she sees me her eyes light up and she says Hi Cammie....If I don't hear her, she repeats herself untill I do. I love that.

Tina said...

What a little cutie!! I love the pictures:)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lainee!!

The Eyre's said...

I'm so glad I found you guys. And Jake & Char. I just started a blog and it's been really fun. I was just thinking about you and the cute hair things you make. I might need some tutoring!

Anonymous said...

The party was absolutely a riot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Susannah and Joe said...

Hey Amanda!
I am so glad that you found my blog! We are adjusting to California pretty well. I still get home sick once and a while but it is so nice to be a family that it is worth it. Jenna is really enjoying her new school and ryan started preschool this year so he has enjoyed being one of the big kids. I hope you are all well. I sure miss seeing everyone. Take care,
Susannah