Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deer Hunt






























































We have a family tradition to go camping on the deer hunt and just play and have fun.  Last year we didn't go an I missed it so much so this year we went and had the best time.  My sisters and brother were there and my cousin Heather and her kids  and Dave and Glenda and their grandsons and Uncle Floris it was so much fun it was like old times when I was growing up. When we were kids everybody came to the deer hunt and the kids just played the whole time we rode three wheelers in ciricles we went rabbit hunting cooked pine nuts and even sometimes went hunting with our dads. Those are some of my fun-nest child hood memories and now I am the adult taking my girls it was so fun watching them make memories with their grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins and friends. It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Such cute pictures and layouts! Oh ya...thanks for finding my phone:)

The Nielson's said...

Amanda I love your blogspot. I really love your scrapbook pages. I could use a lesson someday. I am new to this blog thing, but I think it is a great way to journal, scapbook, and stay in touch. By the way once again the primary program was so neat. Thanks for all your work with the kids.

Cammie said...

I almost miss childhood but I am way to independent. I can't stand being told what to do, I make a better adult! (ha ha) It is always fun to continue our traditions.