Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Go UTAH








 The big game is on saturday against BYU and I wanted to express my support to UTAH  Go UTES!!!! They are ranked #7 this year which is way AWESOME
I grew up in support of the UTES my dad always told me a chant which is BYU BYU where the girls are girls and boys are to J/K  LOL.
I just have to talk a little trash its been great fun this week.  I have been sporting a UTAH bag and can't wait to get all decked out this weekend. 
Any ways GO UTAH !

3 comments:

Charloe said...

Well, after this post, all I can say is GO BYU!!!

Charloe

Anonymous said...

Amanda!! I couldnt agree more and honestly since I dont have time to post my own info I am copying this post and puting it on mine! Hope ya dont mind.. YAY! cant wait to watch the game! GO UTES! Love ya

ALICIA said...

They did it!!! GO UTES!!!