Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wicked



Okay so yesterday was the best day.  It started off with Angie picking me up at 8:00 am and we were headed to SLC to go and see wicked the play we have been looking forward to seeing for about a year.  We bought season tickets just so we were guaranteed to get tickets to wicked.  So on the way up we listened to wicked and sang at the top of our lungs then we went shopping and went to my favorite restaurant PF changs and Had my favorite Shrimp Lo mein and pf changs chicken.  then we were both so excited we ended up at the capitol Theatre 2 hours early.  So we walked around and were so excited to see the show.  We were both like kids at christmas so when we got inside it was the best there is nothing better than live theatre.  The live orchestra and the costumes and set oh it is so great.  So we got to our seat and the show started and I don't think Angie or I moved an inch we were just glued to the front of the stage.  When intermission came it seemed like it had only been 10 min and it was really 1 hour and 1/2  crazy.  The second part started and it was just as amazing and went by so fast.  It was the best musical I have ever seen and has such a fun story line and twist to the wizard of Oz.  It was a love story and oh so great.  So after the show we were on cloud nine.  We headed to the Gateway to do a little shopping and then we went to eat at Angies favorite restaurant.  Which happened to be The Happy Sumo which is sushi which I ate a California roll which wasn't to bad.  And then for the rest of my food I ordered fried food but I loved it and would so go back. After a fun dinner we headed home which we sang the music from wicked  the whole way home and I  had the best time.  What a great day.  Thanks Angie for a great trip!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad you had such a great time! You have been looking forward to this for a long time!!