Lilly Turned two on the 13th of December. WE had a little party for her and she had the best time. She loves loves loves Dora she is so cute about it. Mom, dad and Arlee bought her a Dora Skooter and helmet and she loved them she wanted to wear them to bed. Then the next day Mace and I headed in to the hospital at 5;00 am to have our little Izzabella I had to have a C-section which was not my favorite way to have a baby. But Izzabella decided she didn't want to be upside down so she was born on the 14th at 7:20 am shw is 8lbs and 12 oz and is 21 and 1/2 inches long. and is so cute and so much fun black hair is such a cute good baby. The girl love her to pieces. Its fun having a new baby. Christmas was great and we had a wonderful time.
HOpe you all did to. More pictures to come.
3 comments:
love that top picture with all of the girls looking at sweet little Izzabella. So darling!
rachel
OHHHHHH she's SO cute! I love all that black hair! I had so much fun shopping for a girl, can't wait to get over there and see her and drop off our gift. Hope everything is going well with your recovery!
Izzy is so cute. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment