Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Pictures






Well I tried to take some pictures of my cute girls. IT was not very easy the baby was not cooperative and Lainee well Lainee was Lainee and just wanted to do her own thing but I think I got a few good ones. The baby is now 10 days old boy how time flies she is a great baby and the girls love her so much
Lilly was the best christmas present we could have gotten. Well have a Merry Christmas everyone.
Love
Amanda

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Amanda, those pictures are wonderful!!
You did get some good ones, even if Lainee was being a 2 year old. so very cute and a very good job!

Merry Christmas, Lilly is a precious gift.

~Kreitzers said...

Those dresses are BEAUTIFUL! Hope you guys had a great christmas!

Jenny said...

Any Pictures of Girls are beautiful. I love the ones under the tree, you truely did get a special gift.