I can't believe how longit has been since I have posted
oh well on Thursday we were blessed with our Lilly Ellen she was 9 lbs and 21inches long she is so cute and her sisters just loveher to pieces. Everybody says she looks like me she doesn't have dimples like the other two whch was a shocker
she is so cute and its fun to have her home
we have also finished our basement it is so fun to have done we are loving it.
well have a merry christmas hopefully it won't take me two months to post next time.
4 comments:
She is soooo much fun. I can't wait to spend more time undressing her and hearing her SCREEEAAAMMM! She definately doesn't like to be on display. Congrats!!!
Wow! Amanda she is a big girl! But so cute! I am glad that everything turned out ok and you have another precious daughter to cherish! PS. Mace is screwed! 3 daughters--he is going to be a basket case in about 10 years when Paige is a teenager-then 2 more to follow! Jared will sit on the porch with him with a gun when all the boys start to show up! (Hopefully we will be living down there)
I love the picture of the girls under the tree with their new present, so darn cute.
Congrats and I hope you are feeling well and doing okay with enough sleep.
Good work and I am so happy for you. The basement is awesome too!
It's about time you update this blog, I'd about given up on checking in on you :) You have so many fun things happening, a new baby, basement, bedroom, couch, T.V. looks like Christmas came early to the Crane house. It was so good to see, she's beautiful, look forward to seeing you again soon!
Post a Comment