My sister in law Rachel posted about how Happy her clematis
is. I loved seeing her flowers
so I thought I would show you how happy my daisies are.
Rachel gave
me these as tiny little starts.
They are taller than Paige and oh so so pretty.
I love daisies. Just looking at them makes me smile. They are such happy flowers!
There are other flowers on the rock mound to but you can't see them
because my daisies are so happy .
Hey I am posting a challenge
if you have any pretty flower or awesome gardens you should post them
its fun to see everybody's green thumbs and awesome yards.
T
5 comments:
Sorry Amanda, I have no pretty spots in my yard! I am just happy that Jared got the jungle of weeds taken care of in our flower beds. This is definately not a yard year for me!!
Your daisies look great. They are my favorite flower too. I had them at my wedding. They are really happy flowers aren't they?
holy smack!
They are so happy and they love your yard! They look great!
I guess I can't give you starts anymore because you will have plenty of your own this fall!!
I have some daylilies that need to be thinned this fall.
any takers??
They look great! I love your page background, it is so cute! I have not forgot about you, I will get the DVD burned of all the scrapbooking stuff!
Post a Comment