here are the cute Crane kids and Talbot kids at the parade aren't they so cute.
The twins were the only ones missing. They were back at the house passed out from all the fun we had.
I love this picture it shows just how much Ellen loves her babies. She is such a fun cute grandma
in her little swim suit with her cute chubby legs
Lainee and Paige are also so dang cute and fun to take pictures with. Lainee loved the slide
and as soon as she would jump out of the water she would run to me for her towel. It was so cute.
Have I ever mentioned that I love my camera look at the great pics I can take with it.
Here is me and my two cute girls. They loved going downthe slide with me. what a great time.
People keep giving me a hard time that it takes me forever to post a blog so here goes another one. on July 10th and 11 the girls and I made our way to nephi to hang at aunt Lauras house we had so much fun. we went to the carnival and the girls thought they were in heaven. Mindy and I just tolerated it but it was fun. On saturday we rented the big slide what a fun time even the women played and made fools of themselves especially me!! but it was a great time and I only lost two finger nails and one toe nail in the process (fake ones). After the slide we went to the parade what a great time. Lainee loves the princesses she waves and says hi to all of the princesses. Paige used to dance with all the cheerleaders and drill teamers but she didn't this year and it made me a little sad. But we have had a great summer with still more to come.
Summer has to be the best. and I only have two and half weeks left.
1 comment:
your girls are soooooo cute! I love that picture of Lily in her swimming suit--I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks!!
Post a Comment