



Today I attempted to take pictures of the girls in their christmas dresses today with maces small camera because my nikon has broke and I had to send it in and boy do I miss it so much. The girls were not to excited to have their pics done and that camera sucks so here are the results. But their dresses are cute and they still look so cute hopefully when I get my camera back I can find a new place to take them and take better pictures.

3 comments:
They are so cute. Beautiful dresses for beautiful girls! The kids came home with the cutest Paige story.
CUTE dresses, jealously, jealously, jealousy! A baby girl with a head FULL of dark hair.....4 of them at that, NO FAIR!!!! Bummer about your camera, hope you get it back soon!
darling! I love that little Lilly!
Post a Comment