Monday, February 8, 2010

valentines




































So for the last few years Paige and Lainee and I have home made our valentines. and have so much fun doing it. I find my ideas blog surfing on sunday i came across this idea and had to run with it. I added the border to it on walmart.com the girls love them and are so excited to give them to all of their friends I just sent the picture to the walmart 1 hour photo. It was fun to make. Happy Valentines everyone!

5 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

What a fun idea!!!!

Jess said...

those are the cutest things I have ever seen. we are so totally copying you next year!

Jenny said...

I am a bad mom! THose are so great, their hands look like they are poking out of the pictures! My boys are lucky they got something.

Cammie said...

That was so fun. I love that idea.

The Lierd's said...

i love it!!!! I am so going to copy you! I only wish I had such cute little girls to do lots of them!!