Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas Day





What a fun day Christmas was. WE stayed home and just had a gret time. Paige and Lainee Got everything they wanted and were so excited all day long. Lainee's favorite was the tramp. Paiges was her American Girls doll she has slept with it every night. They have had so much fun with all of their Christmas stuff. Lainee has wanted to jump every night. I got a good surprise mace gave me a cricut (scrapbook tool) which I have really wanted I was so excited and kind of upset because we weren't getting Christmas present for each other but I still love my Cricut.
I hope all of you had a great christmas ours was wonderful.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Is your tramp in the shop? What a smart idea. I bet the girls love that!!!
Hooray for your Cricut, I knew you wanted one pretty badly. Good job Mace!! He scored some big points there!
Sounds wonderful, all of it!!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! Looks like they are pretty happy. Poor Paige in the one picture looks like she is still sleepy!

Char said...

cute, cute, I'm glad all went well with Lilly. I hope we can keep in touch better with this blog thing. Chary

Char said...

what's your e-mail add.

~Kreitzers said...

WHAT THE FLIP CRANES? I know you are just at home going crazy taking hundreds of pictures, would you take time to share you cute girls with the rest of your blogging world?!!!!!!!