Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been tagged by Autumn

Ten years ago...
I was dating Mace and Working for the state road. 
 Mace proposed to me on August 20th tens years ago.

Five years ago...
I had just transfered jobs up tp Salina and started teaching there as a kindergarten teacher.  

Five months ago...
lets see that was March.  I was teaching and still adjusting to being a mother of three cute girls.

Five things to do tomorrow.

1.  Go to my school training.
2. put up my bulletin boards.
3.  Get ready for testing.
4. Laundry 
5. play with  my girls

Five bad habits.
1.  Bite my finger nails.
2.  I am a clutter but
3. swear to much
4. chew gum all the time.
5. my cricut and scrapbooking 

Five places I have lived..
1. Chester
2. Logan
3. Kanarraville
4. Richfield
5 Cedar City
6. Hurricane

I tag rachel and Chary and Tori


1 comment:

Char said...

Ten years goes by so fast yet so much happens. Crazy!! I don't think I can think back that far:)