Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yellow Feathers

Mace and Paige found this bird that had fallen out of its nest.
 Paige immediately wanted to keep   it  and instantly named it YEllow Feathers because it had yellow tail feathers.

Lainee thought it was so cool! and She is still talking about it pooping in 
her dads hat she tells everyone about it its so funny
I finally talked Paige into holding it.  She though it was so cool
Paige was convinced we were going to keep it she was so distraught when we put it back in the tree but what a fun experience for my little bid watchers
did 

6 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

Cute, cute, cute! I bet she was so excited. I love that Lainee is in her princess dress ;) Hope things are going well with you in your first days of school!

Hone Family said...

I love the look on Paige's face when she is holding it for the first time too cute, priceless!! hope things are going well for you guys!

Hone Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the look of pure joy on Paige's face in that 3rd picture! That picture captures childhood! So cute!
I also love Lainee dressed up as a princess! So perfect!

Rachel

Tina said...

Cute blog! Thanks for letting Meg play today, she kept talking about how fun it was. Your girls are such cuties!!

ALICIA said...

Hey Amanda
It's Alicia. Is Paige taking dance again this year? I wonder if she & Ali are in the same class again. Email me gaekker@altazip.com & I will invite you to my blog.