Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Craziness

This is FANCY my uncle Rolands and Aunt Bevs dog.  She is their little girl. 
This is her riding gear.  I thought it was so cute I just had to have a picture
Lainee fell a sleep riding on the back of my mom.  Her little head just bobbed 
up and down
Her boots even fell off.  


This is Aunt Bev on her four wheeler Lainee calls her Uncle Bev
You can even say lainee its aunt bev and she will say hi uncle Bev.
.
This is uncle Roland.  Paige loved riding on the back of him.  SHe had such
a fun time and sang the whole time.

This picture is of Paige and Lainee getting ready for a bike ride.  While Mace 
was pulling them we all of a sudden heard Paige scream Lainee is throwing up.
She threw up every where it was so sad she got so motion sick. 
WE were about a mile away from camp so we were so greatful that Mike and Lisa Maces brother
showed up at the same time.  we stripped the girls down and sent them back
to camp. Crazy times but fun times.
Lainee is Uncle rolands and Grandpas girls.This was at our lunch break
We rode up  to high top. It had the most beautiful view. 
 You could look out and see Fish Lake
It was a fun ride and I had to take a picture of my girls together
Sunday Afternoon we went for another ride to rust springs and then around to Hancock
Flat.  The Girls love to go for rides.

Lilly even wore a helmet and she was so good on all the rides.  She loved my water back pack
(camel back) she sucked on it almost the whole time.  she is such a great baby
This is Lilly with my back pack she loves it.  She thinks it is 
so much fun to suck on and chew on.


.

.For Labor Day we went camping at Koosherm We had such a great time.  We
went four wheeler riding and bike riding.  
Mindy came over too and we roasted hotdogs and played
IT was a fun needed break after two weeks of school

6 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like a fun time-except the throwing up part! At least it was memorable:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun!

My question is.... how do they get those goggles to stay on the dog? Donkee would freak out!

Char said...

There you go again having way too much fun. I just want to squeeze Lilly's cheeks. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

It was a great, fun, and busy weekend. I think I got to visit and relax like I dreamt of all summer long. Thanks for the fun!

Anonymous said...

I have not been up to Hancock Flat since before I was married - it is so pretty up there! I am glad you guys had such a good time. Lilly is so stinking cute, that helmet picture is wonderful!

Rachel

ALICIA said...

Looks like so much fun. It is so pretty up there. Your girls are soooo cute!